COD 1.1 F.A.R.T. forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
COD 1.1 F.A.R.T. forum

This is the forum for us cod1.1 players who have joined first assualt response team

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MEMBERS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 12:52 am

I VE SEEN MANY PEOPLE WHO I HAVE KNOW IDEA IF THERE IN OR NOT LIKE SOME ONE NAMED ATON AND SPITFIRE MAJOR PLZ REPLIY
Back to top Go down
Rum_Cake

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2008 1:02 pm

i saw a smokin servers guy rename himself to [F.A.R.T.] Noobish or sumtin like that. i dont know if these people are actually in or not
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:30 pm

IGNORE PPL WHO ARE NOT REGISTERED IF THEY HAVE TAGS ON JUST SAY IF THEY ARE NOT REGISTERED HERE THEN THEY ARE NOT IN IF THEY KEEP TAGS DONT WORRY ABOUT IT I DONT CARE
Back to top Go down
https://fartforum.forumotion.com
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2008 8:31 pm

and plz put this stuff in general topics this is tourney forum
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2008 5:08 pm

who recruited james and whisper?
Back to top Go down
flash
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 6:39 am

War did<------ Smile
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2008 7:33 pm

i did whisper was ok and james was about the same i spec then at dawn and bre they all did preety good
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2008 4:51 pm

are they interested in tourney?
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 6:14 pm

we all need to talk things havw been goin on since you been grounded tlak to me or flash
and when will you be back
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2008 1:20 pm

im srry i have been gone its my fault. Im resigning from tourney for now ill check back when my parents are gone this isnt my computer so i dont have cod. i should be back on in 2-4 weeks.
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: wisper   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2008 8:35 am

whisper = heath just to let every1 know and we all need to get some members quick every one plz respond to this post it seems that i am the only 1 on and if you can it would be good if you could get xfire
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 5:17 pm

i am srry i am trying my best to convince my parents to let me have it back but they wont right now just give me a day to a week and ill know if i can get back on for spring break
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeFri Mar 07, 2008 10:36 pm

ok listen we all combined B)o(H with the new clan AxE ok we had to because we had know members rum is never on and we needed to prsevere it i hope u can understand

The leader is from 82ad he is bekett but goes by mustang my name is amigo/wolf/wolfie/war

flas is borat /goldeneye every member of fart change your tag to ^^44|Ax^^00E^^44|^^00Name| okay this is the tag i am sorry to all that dont agrre know was on except flash and know one answered my post till it was to late
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 6:36 pm

lol ok big post there
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: boh   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeSat Mar 22, 2008 9:22 pm

This will probally bve my last post here i hope your clan goes good majoepain since your yhr lrader i dont wont to leave axe because i dont give up and we got a server a vent and good people so i hope you do good and all and yea lol look what me and flash posted it is funny adios all amigos Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
majorpain
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 7:30 pm

WTF WAR U FUCKING ASSWIPE YOU GIVE UP US JUST BECAUSE THEY MIGHT BE BETTER BUT U JUST LIKE THEM BETTER THOUGH AND GOOD LUCK YOU WILL NEED IT THAT WAS THE FINAL STRAW IM NOT GOIN TO JOIN WITH AXE FROM NOW ON I WONT SPEAK TO anYONE WHO DOES ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM EXCEPT ASHLEY BUT FUCK YOU JUST SO YOU KNOW THAT WE ARE NOW ENEMIES!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad THIS COMES AS A TOTAL SHOCK TO ME BECAUSE YOUR A BACKSTABBING SON OF A BITCH DONT YOU EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT COMING BACK TO US!!!!! I WILL GIVE OU TILL MAY 30 AND THEN YOUR BANNED FROM THIS SIGHT GO FUCKING SCREW YOURSELF YOU SAID YOU WOULD STICK WITH ME FIRST I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY RIGHT HAND MAN BUT NOO!!!! YOU HAVE TO GO FUCK US FOR AXE GOD DAMMIT WAR OR WOLF OR WHATEVER YOU WANNA BE CALLED IM SO FUCKING PISSED NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Evil or Very Mad I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF ANYONE THINKS THIS IS WRONG OF ME MAKING THIS DECISION. I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS THIS IS NOW BETWEEN ME AND HIM AND AXE I KNOW THIS IS A NEW SIDE OF ME BUT THATS HOW FUCKING PISSED I AM
Back to top Go down
WAR
Admin
Admin

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: reasons   MEMBERS Icon_minitimeMon Mar 24, 2008 9:26 pm

the reason i posted it is becasue of this major i just got a vent for axe and a server and i was gonna let boh chare it i never gave up on anything or anybody i hope it works out for you i dont thin axe will make it though since boh ha taken so many memebers from it i was offered a place is xsv and a few other offers but no i never gave up on anybody think before just go off of what you think it does soud like i mwant it sorry but i sont know ok i dont know were u get that i said axe is better or worse i just said i will stick with this cause im a admin an if i leave it might fall i dont wont two clans fall because of me you know what i speak of i told you about it an y herp and munch left thats y i am not leavin sorry tou fell this waty an if u dont wont me to i want post here again sorry by
Smile Smile Smile
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MEMBERS Empty
PostSubject: Re: MEMBERS   MEMBERS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MEMBERS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
COD 1.1 F.A.R.T. forum :: Tourneys-
Jump to: